You love the hustle and bustle of negotiation with suppliers, chasing stock and orders, managing logistics and have a good understanding of shipping terms. Are you available immediately for a whole new career with an exciting expanding product line for a growing organisation near Aldershot? Do you have experience of purchasing from Far East suppliers? Skilled in Excel and Sage?
WE NEED YOU!
A Purchasing Administrator is required to join an expanding team in Aldershot with lots of opportunity on the horizon.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for managing existing Far East Suppliers
- Placing accurate orders, monitor production progress, lead and delivery times
- Managing shipping including currencies (USD), logistics (Incoterms 2010), bill of materials
- Resolving supply chain issues
- Back order reporting
What do you need?
- Available immediately – this is a contract to perm role (contract max 2-3mnths)
- Attention to deal, organised, numerate and accurate
- Strong MS Office including good Excel for reporting
- Some knowledge of Sage
- Basic understanding of shipping terms (Incoterms 2010)
What's on offer?
- Immediate Start
- Salary up to £23,000
- Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (1 hr lunch)
- 28 days holiday
- Fun friendly environment
- Dress down Friday and end of month Pizza Friday