Bunn Leisure are inviting qualified Bus Drivers to join our friendly team, starting in March 2019
You will be driving our buses conveying holiday-makers between our 4 popular holiday parks in Selsey, south of Chichester.
We offer a friendly and professional place to work with a great team spirit; experienced and focused management team and well maintained fleet.
You will not need to handle cash or payments in this role as this is a complementary courtesy service provided to our guests.
Hours of work and overtime
- We have full and part time positions available and operate a variety of 8 or 9 hour shifts
- Some weekend / bank holiday work is needed and overtime is available throughout the year.
- Overtime is paid at a time and half (double time at Christmas and New Year).
- 'D' category drivers license and valid CPC is essential to this role.
- You will need to be of a friendly and helpful disposition as it is important to us that our guests feel welcomed and valued at all times on their holidays with us
Benefits of working at Bunn Leisure
- This is a permanent position - although we can also offer contract positions so please do say if that would suit you
- When our holiday parks close for 6 weeks (January - February) you will be helping with a variety of other duties (which can be discussed at interview) eg. driving our road sweeper, cleaning the buses, collecting building materials for our sites from local builders' merchants etc
How to apply
- Being part of a friendly and professional team in a holiday atmosphere
- Competitive rates of pay
- Further training to advance your personal development
- A range of shift options
- Discounted gym and indoor swimming pool membership
- On site staff accommodation (subject to availability, small charge applies only suitable for single occupancy)
- You can apply either by completing our simple application form (about 8 questions) or by calling our recruitment line and answering some questions over the telephone (in the first instance). You do not need an up to date CV to apply for this position.
- Please get in touch today as we have some positions available to start shortly