Due to the successful growth of the company we have a rare and exciting opportunity to join the HR department as an HR Administrator. This is the perfect entry level role that will expose you to all aspects of an HR function and provide the first stepping stone into what could become your future professional career!
Our customers are the entire workforce which means we have to be able to communicate at all levels and discuss a never-ending range of topics. It's a delicate balance between supporting individual needs and driving forward the needs of the business. This is a very busy role and the incumbent will be relied upon to deliver numerous tasks accurately and on time in order to ensure the whole function maintains its excellent customer service levels.
You will be responsible for managing the department's administration and all employee data input so that changes to employee terms and conditions are accurately recorded and paid. You'll also give support to people across the business by responding to basic HR queries, signposting employees to policies, procedures and specialist advice from other members of the HR team. (Please contact us to see the job description for a full breakdown of tasks.)
· Able to work quickly to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
· Able to problem solve and "think outside the box"
· Excellent and timely verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent administration skills
· Able to maintain comprehensive records
· Fast and accurate data input
· High levels of numeracy and accuracy - must have a good eye for alpha numeric detail
· Microsoft Excel knowledge
· Able to stay calm under pressure and remain focused on priorities
· Able to remain professional in conflict situations
· Decisive thinker
· Two years' experience in a demanding administrative role with exposure to customers and meeting deadlines
· HR experience preferred
Ideally Monday to Friday 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm with 30 minute lunch break (37.5 hours per week). We encourage flexible working so talk to us about your work/life balance. We would also consider applications from part-time employees looking to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Benefits of working for CEGA Group
Free on-site parking or mini-bus pick up service (to and from Chichester train station)
Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
Contributory pension scheme
20 days holiday a year, plus 8 days bank holiday
Cycle to work scheme
Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
Agencies: We are fortunate enough to receive some really great direct applications, so at this time we will not be engaging or accepting any unsolicited CV's from agencies.