Do you have HR experience in a standalone role, managing policies, recruitment and providing HR guidance to senior management?
Recently qualified to Level 7 CIPD and want a step up into Management or Level 5 CIPD and looking to obtain your Level 7 CIPD?
An HR Manager is required by a local expanding group of companies to take ownership of Human Resources strategy and legal aspects of HR for approximately 270 staff, reporting into the board.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the board to plan structures, budgets and head counts
- Managing the recruitment process: advertising, agency collaboration, interviews, offers
- Manage starters including offers letters, contracts, induction and reference checking
- Manage probation and appraisals including coaching/training managers
- HR employee advise to management on performance, policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, best practise and employee handbooks
- Assist in salary reviews
- Manage holiday planner for all staff
- Maintain personnel files
What do you need?
- Currently working at Senior HR Advisor or Manager level
- HR generalist who is confident in all aspects of HR with Legal compliance experience
- CIPD qualified (level 7) ideally but min Level 5 CIPD
- Strong IT skills
- Proven man management skills
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with working both operationally and strategically
- Up to date employment law knowledge
What's on offer?
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Salary dep. on exp. and Level of CIPD - £35,000 - £45,000
- 28 days holiday plus closed for Christmas through to New Year
- Relaxed environment - dress down
- The ethos of the company is to invest in their staff, with both internal and external training so that they are fully supported throughout their career