We are a growing business with a supportive friendly culture and good opportunities for career progression. Our company values; Respect, Passion, Integrity and Innovation underpin everything we do. Target Professional Services are market leading global tracing and data verification specialists. We have been providing innovation and solutions to professional clients for over 30 years.
Target constantly challenge ourselves and industry standards to refine processes and improve performance, ensuring we deliver accurate, secure and compliant verification solutions. Data privacy and information security is integral to all we do, consistently achieving the highest accuracy and success rate in the industry.
Agility and responsiveness to client needs and opportunities has ensured Target remain the company in the market others aspire to follow. Our cutting-edge biometric identification app mypensionID launched in 92 countries with an impressive 60% digital verification success rate demonstrates this commitment to changing the data industry.
We are looking for a full time Client and Sales Executive. The role will manage existing client relationships and prospect new clients. This includes account management and up-sale opportunities to those clients, plus planning and strategy to target new clients aligned with the firm’s business development strategy (from opportunity identification, initial pitch, on-boarding and subsequent account management thereof). The successful candidate will develop a rapport with existing and new clients to achieve targets for new and existing sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
The Client and Sales Executive’s responsibility will be to execute and enhance Target’s new business development strategy and expansion of business opportunities for existing clients as above. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, our competitors and the services that Target delivers (training will be given). They will also be required to assist with senior business implementation from leads generated within the company though the documentation, pricing and activating client accounts.
Benefits of working here
What you will need to be successful in the role
- Company paid social events throughout the year
- 2 Company paid volunteer days per year
- Auto enrolment pension
- Performance related bonus
- Growing business - opportunity for career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please see Job Description for further details
- Commitment to Target Professional Services core values
- A positive attitude
- Highly driven and hard-working with a strong work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
- High level interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills and the ability to apply these skills with customers to close deals
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and challenges and propose agreeable solutions
- High level skills in client relationship management
- Good IT literacy and ability to deliver information and updates in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Experience in identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Preferably educated to degree level or relevant business experience
- Sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and developing appropriate improvement opportunities
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships
- Commitment to stay up to date with changes in the trace market and pension / financial industry
- Experience in producing professional Powerpoint presentations and Excel spreadsheet management