Have you been in a standalone HR Manager role or ready to step up to a standalone HR Manager position? CIPD Level 3 minimum and have good all round generalist experience?
An experienced HR & Office Manager is required to help manage a brilliant team and the offices just outside of Woking. As part of the senior management committee, you'll report directly into the Board and be responsible for all aspects of employment and employee engagement and matters relating to the office environment.
What will you be doing?
- Recruiting, on-boarding and inducting new employees into the business; including employment contracts, pre- employment checks, and setting up employee benefits (coordinate with private health and pension providers). Managing employee appraisals and reviews.
- Developing new initiatives to ensure optimum personnel performance, retention and motivation.
- Managing and maintaining Investor in People status and related employee engagement programmes. Implementing and supporting learning and development policies.
- Managing HR polices, ensuring current, providing advice on HR issues, including disciplinary, grievance, capability, performance management and exit processes.
- Providing relevant HR support and guidance to subsidiary businesses (UK, India and UAE).
- Monitoring employee attendance and absence including sickness reporting.
- Maintaining accurate HR records and supporting relevant GDPR requirements.
- Providing regular reports and guidance to the Board on HR-related activities.
- Managing the maintenance of the office facilities, company insurance and social events.
What do you need?
- CIPD Level 3 and above or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of three years' experience in HR management or HR Advisor/Officer role.
- Candidates need to be proactive, motivated, confident, articulate and ambitious with a proven track record of HR, ideally in the IT industry.