Hours of work Part time; 25 hours per week
Salary - £23,000 to £25,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
Direct Life is a leading life insurance outsource and technology supplier, based in the centre of Chichester. We provide systems and services for financial advisers across the UK, enabling them to sell life insurance and similar products to their clients. It sounds dull, but it's not we promise!
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant who can use their initiative to generate new business opportunities and maximise transactions from our current user base.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives
- Develop, implement and maintain a social media strategy across key channels, to increase our awareness and generate opportunities
- Create content and manage email campaign
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Ensure all market information and publications held and published by LifeQuote and Direct Life are up-to-date, relevant and of value.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have at least 2+ years' experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Must have 1-2 years+ copywriting skills experience, demonstrated in a portfolio of work
- A degree in Marketing, or similar qualification
- Experience in writing for email marketing, social media and blogs
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, both written and in person, and the ability to deliver the brand's tone of voice
- A strong eye for detail
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Perkbox (lots of local discounts and freebies)
- Share of our bonus pot
- Generous holiday entitlement (up to 30 days plus all the bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Life Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Eye Care Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social and fundraising events
- Casual dress code.