Variety is the spice of life. Picture yourself barbequing on the Golf Course, or making pizzas at the world famous Festival of Speed....
Inside our recently refurbished kitchen, you'll be creating delicious dishes with organic seasonal produce, fresh from the Estate Farm. There'll be training at our onsite dairy, as well as with John the Master Butcher and Bruce the cheese-maker.
You'll be second in command to Ian, inspiring and coaching the team of 11, and making sure that every one of our 112 covers have fabulous food.
What you'll get:
Wherever possible, you'll be on a rota of four days on, three days off.What you'll have:
- Free gym membership and a Health Cash Plan
- The opportunity to earn up to an extra month's salary under our bonus scheme
- Free event tickets to The Festival of Speed, Horse racing and Revival
- You'll also get free uniform and staff meals when you're on shift
- A strong track record working in the kitchen of a similar level
- Experience of working with locally sourced foods
- Bags of positivity and great leadership skills
To see the food that you could be creating, please click here: Dining at The Bar and GrillBefore you apply:
You'll be part of a team of 50 chefs who work across our Estate. We're committed to being 'Famous for Food'. Goodwood has opportunities that you simply won't get anywhere else..
We'd love to hear from you. Please 'apply' now!