- Would you like to work somewhere where the grass is greener?
Why not join our Greenkeeping team on a casual basis? This is a great opportunity if you are looking for fun and flexible work that fits around existing commitments, such as work, college and university studies.
You'll help to maintain our 2 golf courses to the highest standards providing our customers with the best experience.
Your duties will include golf course set up, mowing, turf maintenance, strimming and general grounds work.What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of green keeping advantageous but not essential as training will be given
- A love of the outdoors in all weathers
- You'll be a great team player, with a willingness to learn.
- You'll be positive with a 'can do' attitude and great attention to detail.
Weekend work rotas are in place and flexibility in working hours will be required.
Due to the rural location of the Goodwood Estate, your own or reliable transport is essential.
Click 'Apply' now!