Bar Tender - Farmer, Butcher, Chef Restaurant
£22,401 per annum plus excellent benefits
- 40 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Bartender to join our friendly team at the Farmer, Butcher, Chef - our exciting, flagship restaurant.
You’ll be responsible for welcoming our guests and ensuring that they have an exceptional experience.
As our Bartender, you'll live and breathe standards and service consistency.
Uncompromising service comes to you like second nature. You wont be afraid to get stuck in, and will consistently offer a warm, welcoming and enthusiastic service, ensuring every guest's visit is memorable and enjoyable.
What you’ll need:
- A passion for hospitality and delivering amazing customer experiences
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- You will love a challenge and be keen to make a real difference
- You'll have a hands-on, ‘can-do’ attitude
- You'll have an eye for detail and a great personality with a sense of fun
- Own or reliable transport is essential due to the rural location of Goodwood
- Due to licensing laws, all applicants must be 18 years old or over
What you’ll get:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Competitive salary plus monthly gratuities
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty + free parking
- Free tickets to all of our events after 3 months service
- Health cash plan to redeem medical wellbeing costs
- Discounted products across the Estate
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year